Connecting to the Cloud, you have to do it sometime so here is some free education

For anyone who's followed my blog you know that the cloud is key to all things IoT but there is much more to it than meets the eye.  In this session from Texas Instruments and Exosite (live or on-demand) you will learn about hardware and software (some free) you can use today to get your system cloud connected.

In the spirit of full disclosure I now work for Avnet and TI is a key partner but this content is so good I decided to post here on my personal blog.  At the end of the day we all need to use real products and write good code so I feel its OK to plug these folks.  This is actually a series of webinars and you buy the hardware pre-release which is also very cool if you  want the latest in ARM MCU's and some solid code development tools to boot (bad pun, sorry!).

Click here for the Innovation hour webinar series

Avnet & Texas Instruments Innovation Hour Webinar Series

Comments