Rebooting the blog

Since I started irregularly blogging about the IoT in May 2013, I knew it was going to be big because it’s a waypoint in the logical and somewhat orderly march of technology (subject of my next long form blog).  What I didn’t know was how up and down my career was going to be along the way.  I’m out of Avnet after less than a year due to a reorg but I learned a lot and am grateful to have worked with some great people and got to see electronics distribution from the inside.

I’m now busy looking for my next challenge and happily I think the combination of the IoT boom and the absolute revolution going on in B2B marketing is going to present many opportunities for me to pursue.  I also want to thank my own "social network" who have been extraordinarily generous with their advice, connections and time in guiding me to the next thing.  My karmic debt is rising and I will pay it back to you and anybody else I can help, please get in touch and I will do what I can.

Getting back to the IoT, the level of activity is rising daily and it’s hard to get through all the announcements, acquisitions and cool applications I see emerging.  Even the number of IoT blogs and tweets has risen dramatically.  Now I have time to analyze and think about all things IoT there is a lot to write about and share so my posting frequency will rise again!

Hope to see you on this page again soon and please stay in touch.

Yours,


David Blaza

Comments